I have been seeing The Beauty Co. Apple Cider Vinegar Shampoo on my feed a lot lately. People claimed that it did wonders for them. So I decided to try out their Super Squad Combo out. It consists of Shampoo, Conditioner, Hair Masque, and Argan & Baobab Hair Serum.
The super squad combo contains ACV, Almond Oil, Argan Oil, Baobab Oil, Vitamin E, and Glycerin.
- Detoxifies hair
- Makes hair soft and bouncy
- Smells fresh
- Great for clarifying
- Not suitable for colour-treated hair
- Did not do much for my curls or frizz.
- Has a refreshing scent
- Does not make hair soft, smooth or frizz-free
- It has no slip
- Does not condition the hair
- Smells fresh
- Has a creamy texture
- Does not make hair greasy
- Does not really help with giving shine
- Masks are supposed to make hair softer but it does not do that
- Hair is still frizzy
- Smells amazing
- Detangles hair
- Has a thick consistency but won’t make the hair greasy
- Contains dimethicone, so not very CG friendly
Would I recommend The Beauty Co.?
The range is a massive hit and miss. But I really enjoyed using the shampoo and serum. I believe you must check them out, especially if you have dry, damaged hair like mine. However, the conditioner and hair masque is a hard pass for me. They’ve both failed to deliver. I really believe they could have done better.
The Beauty Co. Apple Cider Vinegar Hair Care
The range is a massive hit and miss. But I really enjoyed using the shampoo and serum. I believe you must check them out, especially if you have dry, damaged hair like mine. However, the conditioner and hair masque is a hard pass for me. They've both failed to deliver.
- Shampoo- detoxifying, makes hair soft and bouncy, great for clarifying
- Hair Mask- does not make hair greasy, has a creamy texture
- Serum- detangles, does not make hair greasy
- Good quantity of products
- Not suitable for colored hair
- Does not make hair frizz free