Vilvah has been creating some amazing formulation, from skincare to hair care. I have already reviewed Vilvah’s Hair Regrowth Oil, so do check that out. My hair, as you know, is dry and damaged. It is frizzy and looks like hay on most days. I try my best to look after it, but it doesn’t always look that great. I’ve been hearing a lot about Vilvah’s Goatmilk Shampoo and Cream Conditioner and decided to give it a shot. Read on to see what it claims and how well it fared.
Vilvah Goatmilk Shampoo
The main ingredient Goatmilk acts as a hair conditioner, which can help split ends and tame frizz. Pea Protein adds lustre to, improves hair elasticity, and makes hair manageable. Jasmine Hydrosol fights itchy scalp and boosts hair growth. It’s a mild, pH-balanced cleanser. It comes in two sizes, 200ml for INR 590 and 500ml for INR 1,380. Available in Vanity Wagon as well (code KHADIJA for 20% off on non-sale item)
Vilvah Cream Conditioner
The star ingredients are Broccoli Seed Oil and Flax Seed Extract which improves hair texture and makes it smooth. It is a lightweight, silicone-free conditioner and does not weigh your hair down. The Cream Conditioner detangles hair and also penetrates the hair shaft to repair, and prevent it from breakage. Kalonji had anti-inflammatory and antioxidant nutrients that strengthen hair and help treat hair loss. Wheat protein Extract and Green Tea Extract gives the amazing slip to your hair and controls the fly-away. It is pH balanced and retails at INR 750 for 200g.
Would I Recommend It?
I agree with most of the brand’s claim about the Goatmilk Shampoo, but not as much about the Cream Conditioner. The shampoo is amazing, lathers well, cleanses the scalp but it does not moisturize as such, You will have to go in with an additional conditioner/ serum. The shampoo will last a longer period as compared to the conditioner. It makes my hair voluminous and frizz-free. The Cream Conditioner smells amazing, has a great slip and detangles hair easily. I ran into a lot of trouble with the conditioner, the tube inside broke so I have to open the pump and then use the conditioner. It is a good conditioner, but I won’t repurchase it.
Find my social: Instagram
Goatmilk Shampoo and Cream Conditioner
The shampoo is amazing, lathers well, cleanses the scalp but it does not moisturize as such, You will have to go in with an additional conditioner/ serum. The shampoo will last a longer period as compared to the conditioner.
- It smells amazing, both the shampoo and the conditioner
- The shampoo lathers really well, which is surprising given it is sulphate free
- It takes off oil, dirt and does not make the hair too dry
- The conditioner has a good slip, makes hair soft but not excessively smooth
- Quantity wise the shampoo is great, you don’t need too much of it and it still does the job.
- It makes my hair really voluminous, bouncy, and soft. Also, works really well with taming frizz
- My hair still looks extremely dry but it is definitely softer
- My hair uses more of the conditioner and its not cost effective
- It does not come in a bargain, the shampoo is priced at INR 590 whereas the conditioner is for INR 750