Can I have enough moisturising SPFs? No! And Dr Sheths Sunscreen has genuinely wowed me.
You might have seen the Dr Sheths Sunscreen all over Instagram these past couple of weeks, and for all the right reasons! This moisturising SPF works beautifully for people with oily acne-prone skin + reduces the step of moisturiser in the morning.
It is a lightweight moisturising sunscreen that is easy to apply and blend. It works well for oily acne-prone skin and does not leave a white cast. I don’t particularly appreciate using too many products, especially during summers, and this little thing has made life relatively easy for me. Now all I have to do is go in with a cleanser and this sunscreen, and that’s it.
Some of its notable ingredients are
- 1% Ceramide Complex- it helps strengthen the skin barrier
- 2% Vitamin C Complex- prevents micro-pigmentation
- 1% Hyaluronic Acid- provides deep hydration
- Mineral and Organic Filters- ensures optimum protection from UV rays
Apart from being vegan and cruelty-free, this sunscreen also protects from UV rays, moisturises, helps repair skin damage, and is perfect for sensitive Indian skin.
If you want to read more about skincare, click this link.
*contains affiliate links/codes
Dr Sheths Ceramide and Vitamin C Sunscreen
A moisturising sunscreen that suits acne-prone skin and is perfect for the Indian skin.
- non-greasy formula and settles dewy
- does not cause breakouts or clog pores
- easy to apply and has a soothing effect
- it is fragrance-free but smells pleasant
- does not pill on me during reapplication
- no white cast
- SPF 50 with PA+++
- works well for oily acne-prone skin
- lightweight and moisturising
- it is not water resistant
- may feel slightly sticky upon application but settles fine